For inexpensive place cards:
Use free clipart from Graphics Fairy on cardstock. An old trick of the teaching trade is to outline with a magic marker. Just run your marker along the edge and it creates an automatic border.
Attach to a pine cone from the front yard, and there you have an almost free place card.
A run down on everything else:
- tablecloth is a curtain
- Pier 1 pillow bought at GW for $2
- dishes, well can you spell C-H-E-A-P?
- Wal Mart $1 plates
- Wal Mart .88 stemware
- bottom plates are from my everyday set
- leave plates bought on clearance last year for .50
- feathers and brown cattails added to faux greenery (Not exactly what I want but, something I didn't have to purchase.)
- rest of the items were shopped from the house
Table Top Tues @ A Stroll Thru Life
Anything Related @All Thingz Related
Penny Pinching Party @The Thrifty Home
Nifty Thrifty @ Coastal Charm